In thinking how I use twitter, or for that matter, any type of social network, I find myself still thinking and operating in geographic regions of the world.Sure, there are exceptions to the rule, and yes, I get that the world is flat, but I still find myself focused on specific regions and for different reasons. I live, work and have friends and some clients in San Antonio, where I “live.” But I also have the same thing happening in California and New York, and Israel. As far as Massachusetts and the UK, it’s mostly “friends,” both real and virtual. In my areas of interest, I focus on PR, Social Media, Technology and of course my love of music. This is my view and my map of my “twittersphere.” What about yours?
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….