Meet Dan Gookin, who helped spawn the beginning of what became the “Dummies” series of books that was originally launched by IDG. Currently, there are 573 paperback “Dummies” books on Amazon alone. His book, “DOS for Dummies,” is now in its third edition, which I was thrilled to get an autographed copy of from Dan. It’s a very special piece of computer history, for those of us who remember what is was like to begin our day starring at a command prompt. Dan’s main site here, over at Wambooli.com.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….