The Texas Israel Chamber of Commerce is now developing some very innovative programming. Here is an example of what’s coming up next… In this case here is an event focused on US-Israel Defense Industry Cooperation
When: Thursday, Jan 31, 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Where: STARTech Early Ventures, 1302 E. Collins Blvd., Richardson, TX 75081
Raanan Horowitz, President and CEO of Elbit Systems of America, will discuss US-Israel Defense Industry Cooperation at an upcoming Texas-Israel Chamber event.
- Israel has an extensive defense industry that offers operationally excellent solutions for the military.
- Applying these capabilities to the US market requires investing in long-term relations and partnerships with US industries and decision makers.
- The briefing will discuss the challenges involved in making these relations work.
- Please be advised that you must register in advance for this event as seating is limited
- RSVP, please call Russell Levine at 214-576-9639. Chamber members: free. Non-members: $10.
- Please make checks payable to: Texas-Israel Chamber of Commerce. Payment accepted upon entry. The Chamber would like to thank our sponsor, The Arcus Group (www.arcusgroup.com).