Red Herring continues to publish on the web and in print. It’s getting better and better in terms of news and content. And now they are going weekly. Sort of reminds me of the good old days when there were weekly issues of the now de-funct Industry Standard (sorry, no link). Joel Dreyfus, formerly of PC Magazine and his editorial team are doing a superb job of filling the void in a much needed business / technology publication.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….