We are ramping up for several trade shows. We are doing VON in October; AES in late October and CES in early January. I love trade shows. You get a real time experience of working with the media and you can walk a show and get an immediate sense for who is making and creating interesting news. The trick to doing trade shows is to plan way in advance. Get into the show daily. Book appointments with key journalists and analysts. Deliver your message. Do your follow up work from your meetings. Have fun!
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….