As a monthly columnist for the San Antonio “Express-News,” I’m fortunate to write about PR and Social Media and how people in our local community are using these mediums in creative and meaningful ways.Today’s column focuses on the upcoming holiday season, when we give thanks and give gifts of many types and in many forms. In this case, the article cites Steve Julian, who is helping to raise $100,000.00 for his wife, Holly’s upcoming lung transplant operation. Here’s links to those cited and other sources you can learn from to do social good. Hugs for Holly – main site BMPR – a group of 150 amazingly nice and smart people who get together once a month to share and exchange ideas on PR and Social Meida
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….