Today, our client, Discretix is at the Symbian 2004 Expo in London. We set up meetings with key European journalists and analysts so they could learn about the leadership role they are playing in helping OEMs provide security solutions for mobile handsets, PDAs, embedded memory, flash storage cards and USB Flash Drives. This is a very hot and growing market. Think about the power and storage capabilities you have in your mobile device. I have had a sneak peak an next generation mobile handsets. The good news is the coming power and portablity. The bad news is that much like carrying around your notebook computer, security issues arise. And therein lies a great market opportunity for our client.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….