This is easy…. if you stick to it.
Be a wizzard and be found and sourced as an editorial expert for the media.
Photo by me…shot in the streets of Tel Aviv amidst all the great grafitti.
1. Write relevant content and illustrate your expertise on your site’s blog. Do this once a week at a minimum.
2. Do a reality check with Pear Analytics to make sure your key words and industry terminology is right.
3. Follow journalists and analysts who you think are relevent to your space, or where you would like to be covered.
4. Make a wish list of ten outlets where you think you belong. Write non-promotional and self serving comments, when there are appropriate artices being written.
5. Develop an infographics strategy and provide informative, industry related expertise about your space.
This is just a start.
Follow these five basic rules.
Be consistent and give this at least six months.
This really works.
The goal here is to be found be the media.