There will be amazing and concurrent sessions all day long, and will conclude with a keynote from Deputy Foreign Minister, Danny Ayalon.
How Can I Help You?
I’ll be conducting a seminar that will focus on the key elements needed to shape a company’s message and build a successful media, blogger and industry analyst relations program.
The seminar will address subjects including message development, gaining media, blogger and analyst attention, tradeshow support, using online research tools, social media, newswire distribution strategies, content development, and much more.
With the advent of the social Internet, it’s important not to lose sight on the importance of traditional Public Relations and its role in today’s hyper connected online world.
Being in Israel can actually work to your advantage.
If you can work around the time zones and some differences in holiday observances, you are located in a part of the world that comes with high regard and is known for a center of technology innovation.
Listening, following, engaging and creating content takes place in Israel just as easily as it does in the U.S.
I’m finalizing my presentation and would love your input on what you’d like to learn.
- What are some of the issues facing your company and you personally in terms of getting your job done?
- How are you incorporating social media into your communications programs?
- What challenges do you face in reaching the media in the U.S.?
- As a marketer and / or a technical writer, what tools and platforms are you using to publish content on the social Internet?
- What cultural barriers do you face in trying to get your management to “get it?”
Leave a comment or just email me: alan at weinkrantz dot com.
I look forward to meeting and connecting you with in Tel Aviv!