In 2003 and 2004, I acted as the Chairman of the Marketing Committe, for the SATAI Network (San Antonio Technology Accelerator Initiative). This year, I am still on the committee, but not leading the group. There is a very good article that just ran highlighting companies that have been funded through the help of SATAI’s initiatives, including one, Xilas, that is a new client of ours.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….