George Kauss should know a thing or two about startups. His last company, Vesuvius was sold to Qualcomm. He’s now working on his next venture, Vesuvius as well as playing an active role in helping to determine San Antonio’s future plans for energy and nuclear power. Here’s my interview with George.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….