Somewhere in between the humor and sheer fun in getting to interview Ian Spector at MashableConnect, there are some sage words of advise from a young entrepreneur, who accidentally triggered a phenonemon that wound up selling close to 1,000,000 Chuck Norris parody books. Things went “through the roof” when Ian’s work wound up on CollegeHumor.com’s site. And as his success began to unfold Ian knew, “… how to be on top of it….” Watch and have a listen to his insights on success, scaling up and his next (soon to be launched) venture, PostCardsAnywhere.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….