George Harrison once said: “It’s being here now that’s important. There’s no past and there’s no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now.”
On June 19th and 20th in New York City during the course of two days, over 100 speakers will come forward to the stage at the 92nd Street Y to share their voice and their stories about the NOW at the upcoming #140conf / State of NOW conference. ( http://nyc.stateofnow.com )
You can review the current draft of the conference schedule over at:http://nyc.stateofnow.com/schedule
NOW would be a great time to purchase your tickets for the event over
The current confirmed list of speakers include:
– Aaron Huslage (@huslage) – Co-Founder of Tethr. Crisismapper. Humanitarian.
– Adam Bellow (@adambellow) – Founder, eduTecher
– Adam Cohen (@dadarocks) – Dad, Parent, Blogger
– Alicia C. Staley (@stales) – 3 time cancer survivor
– Alicia Ybarbo (@AliciaYbarbo) – Producer, Today Show at NBC News + co-author “Today’s Moms”
– Alisa Roadcup (@AmnestyWomenRts) – Women’s Human Rights Coordination Group, Amnesty International
– Alyson Schafer (@alysonschafer) – Author / Psychotherapist/ Parenting Expert
– Amanda Greene (@LAlupusLady) – Alliance for Lupus Research
– Andrea Syrtash (@AndreaSyrtash) – MSN advice columnist and author
– Andrew Rasiej (@Rasiej) – Founder Personal Democracy Forum; Chairman NY Tech Meetup
– Andy Dixon (@andydixn) – ex-con with convictions
– Anissa Mayhew – President, Slightly Bent Productions
– Anne Ream (@VoicesandFaces) – Founder, The Voices and Faces Project
– Anthony Rotolo (@rotolo) – Professor at Syracuse U @iSchoolSU. I teach Social Media (#RotoloClass) & Star Trek (#TrekClass). Chief Explorer at #NEXIS. Geek.
– Arnt Eriksen (@arnteriksen) – Creative Director, Social Media Evangelist, Ducati-riding, gadget-geek, family dad, enjoys all beauty in life, nature and love. “Keep me where the light is”
– Becky McCray (@BeckyMcCray) – Co-Host, #140conf Smalltown, Co-Author, Small Town Rules
– Cal Reid (@calreid) – Senior News Editor, Publishers Weekly
– Camillo Ricordi (@CureAlliance) – Prof. & Director, Diabetes Research Institute & Cell Transplant Center, Univ. of Miami. President, Cure Focus Research Alliance.
– Carlos Delgado (@carlosdelgado21) – Recently retired after 17 years in MLB. Proud father of 2 awesome kids. President of Extra Bases non-for profit
– Caroline Giegerich (@DailyMarauder) – Founder/Editor, Daily Marauder
– Cherie-Lynn Buchanan (@CLBuchanan) – hotographer, CL Buchanan Photography
– Colleen Curtis (@colleencurt) – Breast Cancer Survivor
– Dan Levy (@danjl) – Editor, Sparksheet
– Dan Lewis (@sesamestreet) – Director of New Media Communications @sesamestreet.
– David Mitchell (@DeputyMitchell) – Deputy Headteacher and Founder of Quadblogging
– Deepak Chopra (@DeepakChopra) – Author
– Diana Dorell (@dancinggoddess) – CEO, Dancing Goddess, LLC
– Diane Brogan (@DianeBrogan) – MomPopPow.com
– Dylan Pulver (@MusicIsGood4U) – Co-Founder, Solecamp.com
– Eliot LeBow LCSW (@DiabeticTalks) – Owner, Eliot LeBow LCSW
– Ellen Whitehurst (@EllenWhitehurst) – The Empowered Life Stylist…Fashioning Your Perfect Life!
– Eric Alper (@ThatEricAlper) – eOne Music PR. Music news, daily contests, Song/Album streams, industry factoids. CTV’s Canada AM Music Correspondent.
– Geo Geller (@geogeller) – Photographer, Humanitarian
– Gary Bolles – Co-founder, eParachute, Inc.
– Gisli Olafsson (@gislio) – Emergency Response Director, NetHope
– Gotham Chopra (@gothamchopra) – Author, Filmmaker
– Greg Corbin (@JustGregPoet) – Executive Director, Philly Youth Poetry Movement.
– Hank Wasiak (@hankwasiak) – Author. TV Host. Partner – The Concept Farm; Adjunct Professor, USC, Marshall School Of Business.
– Heather Hamilton (@tjzmommy) – Chief Dream Fulfiller, Zack’s Dream Room
– Hjalmar Gislason (@datamarket) – Founder & CEO, DataMarket
– Imal Wagner (@imalwagner) – branding communications innovator for emerging media
– Isaac Budmen (@ibudmen) – Syracuse University Student
– Jack Abramoff (@jackabramoff) – Former lobbyist and Washington insider – fell into the abyss, working to repent and repair
– Jacki Yovanoff (@JackiYo) – social media enthusiast
– Jake Pulver (@jakepulver) – Co-Founder, Solecamp.com
– Janos Marton – Director, The Living Museum
– Jason Pullara (@LordKaT) – The Corrupter, Geekstreak LLC
– Jeff Keni Pulver (@jeffpulver) – founder, #140conf
– Jeff Staple (@jeffstaple) – Founder of Staple Design & Reed Space
– Jennifer Severns (@jennerus) – Creative Strategist, Roundarch
– Jessey Pacho (@ArtofPhade) – Graffiti Artist
– Jodi S (@KarmicEvolution) – Student of life, passionate, terrified & living one day at a time.
– Jody Steinhauer (@bargainsgroup)
– Joe Cheray (@wildheart4vr) – CEO/President, Wildheart Social Media
– Joe Nicholas
– Joe Trippi (@JoeTrippi) – Fmr Dean Campaign Mgr; Author
– John Borthwick (@Borthwick) – CEO, betaworks
– Johnny Diggz (@JohnnyDiggz) – pen Source Tools & Crisis Response, Geeks with out Bounds
– Jonah Halper (@JonahHalper) – CEO, ALTRUICITY INC.
– Joyce Sullivan – Founder and CEO, SocMediaFin, Inc.
– Julia Rosien (@JuliaRosien) – Evangelist, Owner of SocialNorth.com
– Julie Cole (@juliecole) – Co-founder/VP, Mabel’s Labels
– Kathy Buckworth (@KathyBuckworth) – Author
– Kedre Browne (@BubzArt) – Graffiti Artist
– Kevin Honeycutt (@kevinhoneycutt) – out to change the world.. one classroom at a time!
– Kevin Slavin (@slavin_fpo) – co-founder, area/code
– Krupali Tejura, M.D. (@krupali) – Radiation Oncologist
– Laura Berg (MSH) (@MySmartHands) – President, My Smart Hands
– Leslie Hall (@dollyhall) – President, ICED Media (moderator)
– Linda Descano – Managing Director and Head, Partnerships & Branded Content, North America Marketing and President & CEO, Women & Co., Citi
– Liz Nead (@LizNead) – Host of Life Dare TV
– Liz Strauss (@lizstrauss) – Founder, SOBCon
– Mallika Chopra (@mallikachopra) – Founder of Intent
– Mark Horvath (@hardlynormal) – Advocate for the Homeless and Humanitarian
– Mary Ann Zoeliner (@TodaysMoms) – Producer, Today Show at NBC News + co-author “Today’s Moms”
– Matteo Wyllyamz (@mouselink) – Beatnik super-human disguised as geek
– Matthew Ebel (@matthewebel) – Musical Director, #140conf
– Maureen Dennis (@weewelcome) – Have a baby & a life, founder.
– Melissa Yarascavitch (@bourbonbaker) – Creator of FoodLove, Community Activist, Former Scaredy Cat
– Monte Farber (@AskMonte) – Psychic, best-selling author of 45 books on ESP, Astrology, Tarot & Love
– Nelson de Witt (@dewittn) – Chief Story Teller
– Philip Nelson (@PhilipNelson) – SVP – Strategic Development, NewTek
– Revolution MacInnes (@From_Nothing) – Secular Monk, Founder of @SmallThingsMttr Director of Development @TheHelpInst & Chief Philanthropic Officer at @GiftedDreamers
– Ric Dragon (@RicDragon) – CEO, DragonSearch
– Robert Stephens (@rstephens) – founder, Geek Squad
– Ron J Williams (@ronjdub) – CEO & Co-Founder, Knodes
– Ronnie Fieg (@RonnieFieg) – Owner & Founder of Kith NYC, Footwear Designer
– Shelly S Terrell (@ShellTerrell) – Founder, The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators
– Stav Shaffir (@StavShaffir) – Social activist, one of the Israeli social movement’s leaders
– Stefan Weitz (@stefanweitz) – Sr Director, Search, Microsoft/Bing
– Stéphanie Montreuil (@fleur_de_lotus) – MarComm professional, mom
– Stephen Brogan (@SteveBrogan) – MomPopPow.com
– Steve Greenberg (@steviegpro) – Founder & CEO, S-Curve Records
– Tan Siok Siok (@sioksiok) – filmmaker, entrepreneur and honorary geek with a deep passion for great storytelling in the age of the real time web.
– Taylor Jones (@TJ) – Chief Memory Curator, Dear Photograph
– Ted Rubin (@TedRubin) – Chief Social Marketing Officer, Collective Bias, Social Marketing Strategist
– Theresa Albert (@theresaalbert) – Founder, My Friend In Food
– Tiffany LaBanca (@TiffanyLaBanca) – SVP, Internal Communications, News Corporation
– Tiffany Peterson (@TiffanyAndLupus) – Lupus Warrior
– Tim Pool (@Timcast) – Independent Journalist covering political action and activism.
– Tracey Jackson (@traceyjackson4) – President, TDJ Ent. Inc
– Tracie Wagman (@HelpWeveGotKids) – Publisher, Help! … We’ve Got Kids
– Warren Etheredge (@thewarrenreport) – Founder & Host, The Warren Report and The High Bar