And now, live from VON…..
Our client, Kingsley Hill, CEO of IPeerX, was interviewed today by pulvermedia’s Michael "Mikey" McClenathan.
Listen to the interview by clicking here.
Visit and listen to various interviews from the show floor to get an idea of what you can do with this emerging medium.
When doing a Podcast interview (or radio for that matter), remember….
1. You can link the audio portion to your home page and merchandise it for listening, rather than reading your press or promotional information.
2. Keep your interview top level, non-techie, and in the vein of your company’s vision and market opportunity.
3. Before you are interviewed, think of the top 5 key messages you want to delver such as: who you are, what you do, what makes your company unique, where you see the market opportunity, and your view of the show as you lead the industry.
4. Keep the interview to 3 or 4 minutes at the most. Unless your intended audience is your Mom and Dad, keep it short, and to the point.
5. Speak to your publics. Think of what you want to say to your employees, strategic partners, customers, investors, competitors, and yes – the media.
Photo by Alan Weinkrantz © 2006