I just bought the new Apple iPOD In Ear Headphones. I use them when I go to work out or don’t want to carry my Bose Quiet Comfort headphones which are terrific, especially on planes. The headphones that come with the iPOD are not that good, and if you just need a slight upgrade that not only sounds better, but fits inside your ear more naturally, check these out. Highly recommened.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….