We’ve just been retained by a new client, Xilas Medical, medical device company focused on developing products for people suffering from diabetes and susceptible to foot related problems. While I am not ready to talk about our strategy for them, I will say one thing: it’s my personal hope that in the course of handling their account, we can have an impact on helping to reduce the number of people needing to have their foot amputated as the result of getting nueropothy. This is one of those rare opportunities where we have the opportunity to not only handle a great client, but make a world a slightly better and healthier place.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….