During the recent Digital Home Summit, AT&T’s Vernon Reed, Lead Member – Technical Staff at AT&T Labs in Austin was one of the keynote speakers. After his talk, he shared his insights on G.hn with me. What’s interesting to note is one of the driving forces behind G.hn was the desire to move towards a customer self-instal using all three media with a common set of silicon that will enable more self-installation of more devices on the home network. If you want to learn more about the G.hn standard, come on over to my other site Everywire.com.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….