Ah…I am finally home in San Antonio. These are not photos of the latest and coolets gadgets at the CES Show. Rather, this is just a sampling of a slice of life of what you see at the show. First of all, this is Vegas. And second of all, when you bring 125,000 people from all over the world, you get a real interesting cast of characters.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….