En route from LA to San Antonio, I stopped for some R & R at the Continental President’s Club. To my amazement, they have matzoh that is noted that it’s Kosher for Passover. This is a very good and smart thing to do. I commend the management of this great airline for catering to (no pun intended) the special dietary needs of the Jewish people during this holiday.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….