Yesterday, Jeff Pulver held a real Texas-style BBQ brunch at Stubbs which included some awesome Gospel music, tons of amazing food, and a sampling of the heart and soul of Tel Aviv, some amazing startups exhibiting and taking part in SXSW. Joining Avner Warner, Director of Economic Development for the City of Tel Aviv were founders from JamStar, Groupshot, Serendip, and HashtagArt. Big shoutout to the team at GroupShot who’s had 200,000 downloads since SXSW started.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….