Friday is not a workday in Israel, because of the Sabbath, which starts at sundown. I will be spending the weekend with family in the port city of Haifa. As you enter the city, you see office and manufacturing facilities that are part of Microsoft, IBM and Intel’s R&D and product development teams. And Haifa is also home of Israel technology gem: the Technion- the M.I.T. of Israel.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….