Earlier in the week, we held a conference call with one of our clients in Israel in order to discuss an upcoming telephone interview. While we have profiles of almost every journalist in the technology world, and while we have on-going relationships with many of them, the best way to get inside the mind of a journalist is to do something really simple: go to their publication’s site and read the last three months of their reading. Therein lies the best insight you can have.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….