If you want to get an idea of how useable your news release might be to the media, try this simple excercise: give your release to a senior level marketing executive and tell them to play the role of a journalist. Ask that person in what industry publication they would like to see it written up and have them write a news story in 15 minutes or less. If your own internal marketing staff can’t do this, then you need to do a re-write.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….