#BrandsConf will be taking place November 9, 2011 at the 92nd Street Y.
If you are interested in reaching brands and the agencies that serve them, please reach out to me – alan at weinkrantz dot com for sponsorship information.
#BrandsConf is the the largest worldwide gathering of people interested in the “humanization of brands” and the impact the real-time web is having on both branding and on business.
The voices shared at #BrandsConf will include people from both North America and Europe. To date about 95% of the expected speakers have been confirmed and the remainder are in the process of being confirmed. More speakers will be announced in the weeks ahead.
If you are thinking about attending #BrandsConf, now would be a great time to secure your seat. With the “early bird” ticket costing only US$ 399 (until Sep 30th), register NOW to guarantee yourself access to the event over at: http://Brandsconf.com/register.
You can review our conference schedule over at: http://brandsconf.com/schedule
Some of the 50+ “Characters” speaking at #BrandsConf 2011 include:
– Adam Cohen (@dadarocks) – Dad, Parent, Blogger
– Alisa Gould-Simon (@alisagouldsimon) – Director of Marketing & Communications at http://Pose.com
– Alisa Roadcup (@AmnestyWomenRts) – Women’s Human Rights Coordination Group, Amnesty International
– Amber Harris (@TheNuwanda) – Director, Social Media at @DiscoveryComm
– Andrea Tobin (@marlacielo) – President, Marla Cielo
– Anne Ream (@VoicesandFaces) – Founder, The Voices and Faces Project
– Audrey McClelland (@AudreyMcClellan) – Mommy, Parent, Blogger
– Aurora Archer (@AstraZeneca) – Director of Digital Marketing, AstraZeneca
– Chris Bartlett (@harveymilk) – A gay community organizer and Radical Faerie from Philly.
– Chris Yura (@SustainU) – Owner and founder, SustainU
– Dan Lewis (@sesamestreet) – Director of New Media Communications @sesamestreet.
– Dan Neely (@dneely40) – CEO, Networked Insights.
– Desiree Fish (@AmericanExpress) – Vice President, American Express
– Diana Plazas (@dianap) – Online Marketing Director for DoubleTree by Hilton
– Ellen Cagnassola (@SweetSoaps) – Founder, Sweet Soaps
– Frank Eliason (@FrankEliason) – SVP of Social for Citi
– Gemma Craven (@gemsie) – SVP Digital Influence at Ogilvy NY
– Gilad Lotan (@gilgul) – VP of Research & Development @socialflow at @betaworks NYC. Data Visualization geek and author
– Ido Aharoni (@israelconsulate) – Consul General of Israel in New York
– Jeff Keni Pulver (@jeffpulver) – founder, #140conf
– Jeff Simmermon (@jeffTWC) – Director of Digital Communication, Time Warner Cable
– Jennifer Dominiquini (@jendominiquini) – CMO, Seasonal & Outdoor Living, Sears Holdings Corporation
– Jennifer Severns (@jennerus) – Creative Strategist, Roundarch
– Jessica Merrell (@blogging4jobs)
– Jill Seiman (@Glamamom) – Mommy, Parent, Blogger
– Jim Joseph (@JimJosephExp) – President of Lippe Taylor Brand Communications and author
– Jonathan Kay (@GrasshopperBuzz) – Ambassador of Buzz, Grasshopper.com
– Katie Richman (@ESPN_ProdGirl) – Social for ESPN
– Kitty Sheehan (@FrontierCoop) – Social Media Editor, Frontier Natural Products
– Laura Chizzali (@NYCcreate) – President and Founder of 3 diverse companies
– Lea Marino (@LvM) – Community Manager, Bizzy
– Mallika Chopra (@mallikachopra) – Author/ Founder and CEO of Intent.com
– Marisa Thalberg (@ExecutiveMoms) – Estee Lauder Companies, SVP Global Digital Marketing
– Mary-Ann Somers (@masomers) – VP Marketing Venturing & Emerging Brands Coca-Cola North America
– Melissa Gonzalez (@LionesqueStyle) – CEO, Lion’esque Media
– Michael Margolis (@getstoried) – Chief Storyteller
– Mike Errico (@mikeerrico) – Musician, writer
– Mordechai Lightstone (@Mottel) – Director of Social Media, lubavitch.com?
– Morgan Johnston (@MHJohnston) – jetBlue, Director of Communications/Social
– Neil Blumenthal (@warbyparker) – co-founder, Warby Parker
– Ric Dragon (@RicDragon) – CEO, DragonSearch
– Rohit Bhargava (@rohitbhargava) – Author, Exec at Ogilvy
– Ryan Osborn (@rozzy) – Director of Social Media at @NBCNews.
– Sharlene Sones (@SharleneSones) – Brand Strategist/Storyteller, Brandstoria
– Shiv Singh (@shivsingh) – Global Head of Digital for PepsiCo Beverages and author
– Ted Rubin (@TedRubin)
– Tony Heffernan (@BeeForBattens) – Founder & CEO, BeeForBattens
– Tracie Wagman (@HelpWeveGotKids) – Publisher, Help! … We’ve Got Kids
– Trina Albus (@jewelmint) – VP of Social, Beachmint
– Veronica Valladeres (@dressbarn) – Vice President of Marketing, The Dress Barn
– Victor Lee (@HasbroNews) – VP Digital Brand Marketing, Hasbro
Speakers are subject to change without notice
These “characters” are accurate as of: Sep 26, 2011
To register for #BrandsConf, please visit: http://BrandsConf.com/register.