On my way back from the HIMSS Show, I stopped at the Apple Store in Dallas on Knox St. A very nice person named Alex helped me at the Genius Bar. This is my 4th day on the Apple and there are simple basic things I just need help on. I know I can call AppleCare, but coming to the store and seeing all the very cool things I can now do really makes a difference when you see it person. I can’t wait unitl they open a store in San Antonio, which is scheduled for 2006. (this post was made at the Apple store on their wireless network.)
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….