This weekend starts the annual Fiesta celebration in San Antonio. Its a giant 10-day celebration held every April to honor the memory of the heroes of the Alamo and the Battle of San Jacinto and to celebrate San Antonio’s rich and diverse cultures. This year marks the 114th celebration!
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….