Israel and Texas Working Together for Cleantech
Date: February 22, 2010
Location: Austin Hilton Hotel | Austin, TX
As the first Cleantech conference of its kind, the Texas-Israel Chamber of Commerce, Government of Israel-Economic Mission and the Austin Chamber of Commerce cordially invite you to participate in the Texas-Israel Cleanovation Conference next February 22, featuring the world’s most sophisticated technologies for water and alternative energy in the United States’ leading Cleantech city, Austin, TX.
This exclusive networking conference will feature 10-15 leading Israeli companies attending from Tel Aviv, and will provide utility and clean energy companies, investors and technologists with an opportunity to learn about highly advanced Cleantech technologies available in both Texas and Israel markets. Come and learn how your business can benefit from these sources.
- One-on-one meetings to build and fund your business
- Presentations by featured Israeli & US companies
- More than 200 industry professionals
- New industry technology
- Dr. Eli Opper, Chief Scientist of Israel
University of Texas Graduate
- Mark Armentrout, Former Board Chair of ERCOT and current President of the Texas Institute of Sustainable Technology Research
- Senior Official from Governor Rick Perry’s office
- Due to Israel’s scarce natural resources, it is leading the world in water and alternative energy innovations.
- The BIRD Foundation, a joint U.S & Israeli governments fund targeted to fund R&D partnerships between Israeli and U.S companies, as well as Israeli Venture Capital firms have already committed to participate in this event represent over $1B in investment potential.
- Related conferences: Renewable Energy World, February 23-25, 2010, Austin, TX and Cleantech Forum® XXVI, February 24-26, 2010, San Francisco, California.
Offer Expires: January 28, 2010
Save 30% on Hotel Accomodations – Austin Hilton Hotel
Save significantly on hotel rooms by booking your room now by mentioning “Texas-Israel Cleanovation” with code ACH. Austin Hilton Hotel located downtown Austin, across from the Austin Convention Center where the Renewable Energey World Conference will be held. Call (512) 482-8000 or visit www.austin.hilton.com to reserve your room today.
Go to www.austin.hilton.com and select the arrival and departure dates from the drop down selection on the right side.
Under group/convention code (towards the bottom) enter the 3 letter code (ACH)
It will populate with your group information and then just select the option to reserve a room
1-800-445-8667 and ask for your group discount code ACH
1-512-482-8000 (ask for in-house reservations and then your group discount)