More and more, we are advising our clients not to think about what we do in terms of creating and generating news, but becoming a part of "the conversation" of their space. I am not advocating the abolition of press releases. Rather, I am saying that above and beyond the daily noise of news announcements, you need to start thinking about this issue.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….