Today, our client, Pulver.com, is announcing the The Consumer VoIP Summit at the Consumer Electronics Show. This event will feature the most influential and visionary industry thought leaders who will share their unique perspectives on trends to watch and developments to note in IP Communications. Senior representatives of the companies having the most dramatic impact on how people communicate today will discuss new ideas, new opportunities, and new partnerships in this evolving market. There will be panels on topics such as the revolution in broadband phone services and the future of real-time video communications. In addition, a number of companies will be exhibiting the latest consumer VoIP technologies and products.
Topics being addressed at the summit will include:
- The Present Future of VoIP for the Consumer Market
- Regulation and the Consumer
- Microsoft’s Perspective on the Future of Personal Communications Devices
- The Voice of the Broadband Revolution
- Video Instant Messaging and Video Email
- Seamless Mobility
- 41 Years After the AT&T Picture Phone
We will be working to promote the event, scheduling interviews with the media and reaching out to consumers and OEMs to address and leverage opportunities in consumer VoIP market.