Our client, Mercom Systems, Inc., and BCE Elix, a Bell Canada company focused exclusively on contact center solutions, has announced that the two companies have entered into a distribution agreement whereby BCE Elix will add Mercom Audiolog Call Recording Servers and Mercom Interaction Quality (MIQ) Agent Evaluation software to its solutions portfolio. This new partnership will make Mercom’s suite of award- winning, open architecture recording solutions and quality monitoring tools available to BCE Elix’s mid-market customers.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….