Our client, AudioCodes has teamed with Jungo and Legerity to release a new VoIP chip with fully integrated software and hardware reference design called Tulip AC494 ATA, targeted at Original Equipment Manufacturer’s (OEMs) and Original Design Manufacturer’s (ODMs), designers of Analog Telephony Adapters (ATAs) and Broadband Access devices (xDSL, cable, wireless, FTTH) seeking to add VoIP capabilities to their products.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….