The 140 Characters Conference: Barcelona will be taking place during the afternoon of February 15th, 2010 at the Opium Cinema.
Since the launch of the #140conf events, conferences have taken place in: New York City, Los Angeles, London and Tel Aviv. At these events we have explored the effects of twitter on a wide range of topics including: Celebrity, “The Media”, Advertising, Politics, Music, Education, Public Safety and Public Diplomacy.
The #140conf events provide a platform for the worldwide twitter community to: listen, connect, share and engage with each other, while collectively exploring the effects of the emerging real-time internet on business.
Some of the speakers at our Barcelona event include:
– Cathy Brooks, Raconteur
– Rob Conway, CEO and board member of the GSMA
– Jeffrey Hayzlett, CMO, Kodak
– Jon Landau, Producer of Avatar and Titanic
– Jeffrey Merrihue, Chairman, MoFilm
– Jeff Pulver, creator, #140conf
– Babs Rangaiah, Vice President, Global Comms Planning, Unilever
– Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO WPP
For more information and to register, please visit: http://barcelona.140conf.com.