Here’s some of my suggestions in order to help you make the most of your SXSW 2011 experience.
1. Download the SXSW App for your mobile device
2. Be sure to fill out your SXSW Social Profile.
3. Have fun, but don’t get too drunk or fucked up.
4. Wear good, very comfy shoes. And a easy to wear t-Shirt
5. Bring business cards.
6. Try to meet people you don’t know.
7. Attend and walk the trade show twice. Or three times.
9. Be in the moment.
10. Make sure you spend time in the hallways.
11. Share what you are learning for your friends back home or at work.
12. Use SXSW as a business development platform.