Tonight, I had two fellow San Antonio tech-related people over to my house for what will hopefully be an occassional gig of playing rock and blues music. Me? I am the drummer. I have been playing since I was 14 (I am now 51). The good news is that it was great fun. The bad news is that we were missing a bass player, so it was not 100% right. We plan to reconvene (with a bass player) in a few weeks. More updates on the band once convenes.
More Of My Writing
- How to increase your chances of getting lucky with meetings and asks…
- IoT – Internet of Things Analyst / Advisor, James Brehm is joining me in Israel May 22 – 26.
- Looking to connect with Israel’s IoT Ecosystem….
- Insights on Fleet Telematics from Consulting & Market Intelligence Firm, James Brehm & Associates
- A Public Relations Approach to Passover….