• DuoSense combines pen and zero-pressure touch for mobile computers into a single device.
• N-trig’s architecture, which is designed for natural interaction with notebook PCs using pen and touch, enables a solid platform for current and future products.
• Rather than using previous generation resistive touch, DuoSense’s capacitive touch technology requires zero-pressure — single or multi-touch which enables the best touch experience in any product available on the market.
• DuoSense technology integrates pen and touch into one simple transparent digitizer that integrates on top of the LCD panel and is highly scalable to support displays ranging from 5 to 32 inches.
• N-trig’s unique architecture is based on a small form factor solution and saves valuable space within the tablet and minimizes weight.
• DuoSense digitizers are faster, more sensitive and accurate, use less power, and are easier to integrate than traditional solutions.
• N-trig has been developing its DuoSense technology for the past four years, and the platform is now mature with a strong IP base and a supply chain that will bring the technology to whoever wants to be truly mobile.
• N-trig’s manufacturing capabilities are in place for volume production with certified suppliers and quality control standards. By making pen and touch cost-effectively available to mass markets, DuoSense is poised to revolutionize the way users interact with notebook PCs.
If you need further help in regards to N-trig, call me at + 210-820-3075 or email me alan at weinkrantz dot com.
Click here for an archive of press releases.